Register a building on undeveloped land

Are you registering a building on undeveloped land? Then you should contact the Swedish Tax Agency.

For colony cottages or houses on leasehold plots, often called 'houses on undeveloped land', there is no need to apply for legal registration. Change of ownership must, however, be reported to the Swedish Tax Agency in order for the information to be visible in Lantmäteriet 's property register.

Read more on the Swedish Tax Agency's website (new window)

Contents of this page may be automatically translated, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation. Feel free to contact our customer support centre if you have any questions.

Read more about our website