My pages

On My pages, you can access information about your properties and vacancies, current property matters and go directly to our e-services to make an application or sign and complete ongoing administrative matters. 

My pages is only in Swedish.

You need an e-identification

My pages requires e-identification. We have tips that can give you help if you have problems logging in. If you do not have an e-identification, you can easily apply for one. You need a swedish social security number and apply for an e-identification at your bank.

Read more about e-legitimation on the website (new window).

Operational information

Current operational information about Lantmäteriet 's services.

Contents of this page may be automatically translated, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation. Feel free to contact our customer support centre if you have any questions.

Read more about our website