Hoppa till sidans innehåll
Other languagesLanguages Lättläst Teckenspråk


A number of our e-services require e-ID. If you do not have e-ID, you can easily apply for it. You will need a Swedish personal identity number and apply for e-ID at your bank.

The e-ID can have different names depending on the issuer, for example BankID, Nordea eID or Telia e-identification. Read more about e-ID and how to get it.

You can see current operating information on our systems here.

Under "My Property" as a private individual you will be able to see detailed information about your property. You will be able to see aerial photographs, mortgages and agreement measures.

In this service you can describe and illustrate your desired changes regarding subdivision, partitioning, amalgamation or reallotment. You will also receive assistance in completing the information we need from you.

You can also track your ongoing cadastral procedures in the service.

Apply for registration of ownership or registration of site leasehold when you have bought, inherited, divided or been gifted a property.

Our digital archive contains over one million historical maps going as far back as 1628. It is free of charge to look at the maps and save and print them. If you would like to order a high resolution map, you can do this directly in the e-service.

Search maps, aerial photographs and place names. Our range of maps covers the whole country.

Select an area in the map, create an atlas and open or save it in pdf-format for printing. Choose between 1:10,000 or 1:50,000 scale.

Have you encountered an error in any of our maps? Or do you want to submit a suggestion on how we can improve the information in our maps? Report it in this service.

Contents of this page may be automatically translated, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation. Feel free to contact our customer support centre if you have any questions.

Read more