Apply for registration of easement and usufruct | Lantmäteriet
Hoppa till sidans innehåll
Other languagesLanguages Lättläst Teckenspråk

Apply for registration of easement and usufruct

Easement and usufruct represent a right for a property to, in a particular way, use another property – such as a road across a neighbour’s land.

There are two types of easements, agreement easements and official easement. An agreement easement is drawn up between property owners and can be registered in the Real Property Register. The granting of usufruct also takes place through an agreement, but instead between a person and a property owner.

Below, you can apply to enter, renew or delete registrations of an agreement easement and usufruct in the Real Property Register.

To create or modify an official easement, a cadastral procedure must be carried out.
Read more about official easement.

Contents of this page may be automatically translated, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation. Feel free to contact our customer support centre if you have any questions.

Read more