Hoppa till sidans innehåll
Other languagesLanguages Lättläst Teckenspråk Min sida

Change Owner

Have you purchased or received a property? Then you need to make an application for a title deed. You do this by applying to Lantmäteriet's property registration office to be registered as the property's owner.

A title deed is usually sought by the party who purchased or received a property. In most cases, the original document/s need to be submitted with the application. These will be returned to you following completion of the process.

Application for title deed

Do you or someone close to you have protected personal data? Read more about this on the Swedish Tax Agency's (Skatteverket) website before applying for a title deed.

Contents of this page may be automatically translated, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation. Feel free to contact our customer support centre if you have any questions.

Read more about our website