- Director General Bengt Kjellson.
- Lantmäteriet's revenues in 2014 amounted to SEK 1 778 million.
- 67 per cent of the revenues come from fees and other charges; the rest is financed by appropriations.
- We have around 2 000 employees in 50 locations.
- Three divisions are responsible for cadastral services, land registration and land and geographic information (geodata).
- The biggest client groups are the municipalities and the banks. Private individuals also account for a large group. Large individual customers are the Swedish Armed Forces, the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Swedish Transport Administration.
- We belong to the Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- We have held environmental accreditation to ISO 14001 since 2003.
- We have been mapping Sweden since 1628.
Annual report (pdf, 2,50 MB)
Strategic plan (pdf, 1,25 MB)